Quote:

God does not have to fear a lethal injection. The maximum penalty he has to face is life imprisonment. Most civilized nations have long ago abandoned the death penalty.

True, but there's a slight problem that only applies to God. You see, unless he dies (imposter or not), there's no guarantee that he can't or won't commit such a crime again, even while in prison. I assume he thinks to be immortal, so what's the point of life imprisonment for him? A couple of hundred years (which is nothing for an immortal being) or perhaps one natural disaster and he's free. By the way, isn't 'life' imprisonment usually something up to about 25 years?

I think theoretically speaking the 'real' God wouldn't want to be caught, since again theoretically it could turn him into a slave of mankind, (off course granted we could actually catch him in the first place)

Edit: Problem number 2 by the way:

Quote:

[...] unlike the Democratic Republic of Congo, has not signed the ICC statute, which in any case does not cover crimes committed before the court came into existence. So any sort of international trial for the Ba'athist dictator and his henchmen, as many would have liked to see, would have had to involve setting up yet another ad hoc body.

I feel rules are going to bend anyways if the International Criminal Court in The Hague is going to put God to trial, more or less regardsless of the maximum penalty.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software