Some interesting explanations there Nitro.

Quote:

This scenario is very possible given that time and events themselves are subject to the material universe, and God Himself supercedes the material universe.

If God is time-less and supercedes the material universe, then would he have influence on multi-dimensional universes? If there's no dimension in which God's influence is visible, then how can we know he exists? It's either 'We can't' or 'he doesn't exist'.

I still can't quite comprehend why something that's totally 'out' of our world can become known about in the first place. Now you might start about Jesus, but that's 2000+ years ago and there's no proof that all the things that are said to have happened, happened.

Besides the fact that there's no such thing as a birth without a father (trust me, this is easy to proof, only requires some time), nor do I personally believe Jesus was God's son and performed all those miracles and speeches, something the bible claims but doesn't proof.

The problem lies in the fact that these kind of things require development and since we all know that 'the Bible' consists of many different books and writings, I can't stop thinking it can never be accurate or unchanged from it's 'original content', whatever that may have been.

Especially when it's in the human nature to exagerate wonderful, powerful or seemingly meaningful things, texts like in the Bible loose their credibility. Like I've mentioned before, in Asian religious literature 'exagerations' like we find in the bible, are all over the place in texts. People turning into Mythic creatures, stories about Gods who came to earth, Kings with thousands of castles, flying horses, things like that. Why o why give so much more credibility to the Bible than to those texts? For me it's quite clear that water can't be turned into wine just by snapping some fingers, just like flying horses and dragons did not ever exist.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software