Enough about god, lets talk about theses super police that captured him. How can we impliment them into our games, because I'm looking for a real challange lol.

"And what exactly are those "sins" that would justify mass murder?"
Now to comment on the above quote, I would just like to remind everyone that there are little girls and boys in Africa and all over the world that are being violently raped and tortured (most likely at least 1 at this very moment). Now in my opinion, if we could vote to find the people who commited theses acts and pick them up before they did their damage and gather them all in one place and execute them all at once, they would have my vote for sure.

As far as the justice system goes, and all those agenst the death penalty and think life is a much more suitable punishment, I would like to say that putting a person in a box, and locking him away from sociaty will not change his views/values. There for if he were to escape he would go right back and continue doing whatever it is that he did. In my opinion, instead of seeking vengence and retribution, we should worry more on fixing people. Killing a murderer or making sure he suffers will not undo his damage, only add to the negative energy in the world.

In my opinion we should gather all criminals (not including drug addecs because I completely disagree that the goverment should regulate what substances we are allowed to insert into our bodies [and incase anyone is wondering yes I have tried some drugs but i am not an addec]) and try to help them. In my opinion everyone can be a "good" humanbeing if the right events accure to him. I once read an artical in a magizine (might have been national geographics) that conclude after testing (a fish with a really bad memory was put in a situation where he had to make a choice, and after his memory was loss of the previous choice he kept making the same choice), that animals and people will keep doing the samething unless something happens to them that makes them realize otherwise. What i mean by realise is actually understanding what they are doing (not just knowing what they are doing) and actually understanding why it's not a good thing and they have options. Now it can takes a really long time for someone to realize something like this. However i'm willing to bet money that 9times out of 10 it will happen faster if instead of being slammed into a box for a rediculous ammount of time, they are given professional help.

Now to get us all back on topic, in my opinion god would say that killing someone in this life is actually liberation. He has freed them and they are now reborn in a heaven some place where they are blessed with eternal blissful happyness. And since he is indeed god, he will finally prove it to us lol.

Last edited by PrenceOfDarkness; 01/17/07 07:06.

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.