Well actually the comparison makes sense to me, as long as you assume God exists and there is such a relationship between us and him. Needless to say I don't believe in such a relationship, but the comparison makes sense nonetheless. It's a bit like the previous mentioned argument 'if God granted us life he may as well take it away from us at some point'.

Quote:

The point is that " death " is a direct consequence of the original sin
This is clearly written in the bible

I'm sorry, but in my opinion that doesn't justifies taking a life in specific ways other than dead through normal aging. Mortality was the punishment, not 'dead by earthquake' or 'dead by cancer'. Why speed up the process, that's making the punishment even stronger. God is a discriminating being, since all we are is decendants of Adam, still we get punished even harder than Adam himself (all according to the christian believe off course).

Quote:

Do all people die because of age ?
Is lifespan exactly the same for all human beings ?
Do all people suffer the same pains before dying ?
I dont think so

That's exactly my point. I was talking about the illogic and unfairness of exactly this and you replied with a comment about the original sin. I don't understand why WE should receive the same punishment for something we didn't do! It was Adam, right? Well, why did God punish Eve too? Why did he punish us by making us mortal? It's not fair and it's based on illogic. That was my point.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software