Last time OT (I think);
Quote:

eve did it first, and then convinced adam to

Okey, but a snake convinced Eve right? And the snake supposedly was part of Eden and part of this perfection. So where exactly did it go wrong? It really was God himself causing it, he should be blamed instead. If he exists like we had assumed for a moment, He's definately responsible for the chain of reactions.
Blame the parents when a child is behaving bad, they should have taught them better.

Anyways, my frame of reference is indeed different and yes unfairness is relative. But I thought my conclusion was quite objective. If God gives us choice and we make a choice, don't blame us the very first time we make a bad choice. Yes, he supposedly warned us, but then again he also supposedly is the one who gave us free will.

It's like giving children fire matches and say they can only hold them and look at them and they are not allowed to play with it. Sooner or later things will go wrong.

Besides, let's not dwell away from my main point here, death through the effects of an earthquake (can be a very painful and slow death) or dead through aging is a huge difference. You can't justify those two ways of dying with the same arguments if you're fair and just. I wasn't quite stating it was wrong to kill, just based upon odd logic and unfairness from my point of view. (how do you know wether or not God's frame of reference isn't equal? didn't he create us in him image? well, unless we're not created entirely in his image, we should have a pretty good idea of his basic ways of reasoning, since it would be very similar to our own ways.

All in all these parts of the bible make little sense to me, but yes my frame of reference might be different indeed. But different isn't always wrong.

(It's difficult and my initial point of view may be very different compared to the theologic view, but I'm really trying to approach this unbiased something I've tried to explain through my choice of arguments.)

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software