@Nitro
No offence bro but I hated reading everything you posted. Until your very last post. It was a great answer, and perfect explanation. I just wanted to let you know how great of a job you did on that last post, and to thank you for that point of view.

Quote:

Okey, but a snake convinced Eve right? And the snake supposedly was part of Eden and part of this perfection. So where exactly did it go wrong? It really was God himself causing it, he should be blamed instead. If he exists like we had assumed for a moment, He's definately responsible for the chain of reactions.
Blame the parents when a child is behaving bad, they should have taught them better.

@PHeMoX
Thats a very common atheist thing to say, yet at the same time alot of atheist also wouldn't put the parents of a "failed" offspring in jail. I mean how could you? Say you steal, it's your mother and father's fault from your point of view. Then again, it must be your parent's parents fault for failing to teach them how to raise kids, and so forth and so forth.

As far as us being blamed for Adam's flaw, all of us are supposedly part of Adam, and I guess in a way part of god as well since we are his creation. See my friends, I've been caught between believer and non-believer for about the last 6 months, and it really sent me into a deep depression. During this time I had a lot of family/school/work problems because of this. So for a very long time, LITERALLY every moment while I was concuss I would be thinking about what if their is no god. This led me to write a logical list of why god must exist, on the back of the list was a list of why god doesn't exist. It started as an assignment for one of my courses, but I took it way beyond that point. Now normally I don't like to talk about my personal life (like the crap i mentioned above) because I never feel it's important, but since this part of the forum is made for just talking I'll give you a small break down below.

Reasons why God Doesn't Exist:
1)Why would their be life after death? It makes no sense to end something that your going to continue.
2)According to sociologist the functionalist theory states (dumbed down version) that if something doesn't have a function it will either wither away or not exist in the first place. Meaning, there is no real need in this reality for an after life (AKA heaven). If Timmy doesn't get his action figure; isn't happy; doesn't go to heaven (to be happy forever), will life end on earth? No.
3)In reference to functionalist theory once more, there is no need for a God that doesn't do anything. Further note: NO GOD = NO HEAVEN.
4)God is a result of ignorance. Reference: In the past when woman would seemingly self procreate (give birth; the only thing people ever heard of that could create it's self was gods) woman were worshiped as Gods. Since our ignorance couldn't explain we (men) had sex with them and they became pregnant, and 9 long month later had a baby that didn't even have just their DNA, we assumed the only possibility was they were gods. (lol, my research has proven woman are indeed NOT gods, i know this might come as a shock if your girlfriend is a lot like mine lol)

The above arguments scored me an A- in my debate class. The 2nd part of my project was to argue the opposite side of the argument. And I earned an A with just 1 simple reason. My Professor was an atheist and told me he had never heard of or though of the following argument. I guess it also proves it's not how much you put on paper but more about what it says. Infact my reason below is based on science, that's why he loved it so much. Science is sometimes though of as the anti god. Evey thing in the bible science uses against god. But he thought I came up with something science said to actually prove that science might be wrong.

Only Logical Reason For a God:
1) One law of Physics states simply that matter and energy can not be created nor destroyed. And well that's just it!!! Look around you, EVERYTHING is made up of energy and matter, which can't be created nor destroyed, yet it still exists. I know I didn't make it, was it any of yous? There for finally After a very short essay my conclusion stated the only plausible explanation i have ever heard of for the creation of energy and matter that could offset this science law was that a supreme being has created it (I have infact heard of string theory @JCL, and I don't know if you ever heard of M theory which is the modern conclusion to string theory, but it would mean that membrains in the multi-verse would have had to also be created by something).

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.