Quote:

I think God just judges each of individually when we die, if your young(child) obviously theres not much to judge.

Yeah, nothing to judge, so why should or how can that young child's death be just?

Quote:

So thats what it comes down to really, you never know when you'll die, and hopefully you'll have accepted God and have faith when you do.

Fear should never be a motive to have blind faith in anything.

Besides, why should one fear death if the 'dying part' can be a lot more painful?

Quote:

Unless God proves us otherwise, of course. Maybe his lawyer still has an ace up his sleeve?

Perhaps God will argue that it doesn't matter, because those people were granted access to heaven?

Quote:

Nothing is just in this world, there are bad things going on all the time, this is a cause of our sin.

Which is pure speculation. Besides, we are responsible for our own deeds and sins (the ones we actually commit, not the ones we get accused of by the bible), if in the end it turns out there's really someone to judge, then so be it. I do not sin, so why should I care?

Quote:

I'm moved by different motives than fear. However, this isn't to say that I do not have my own fears, as I do. But it does not guide my beliefs.

Or so they say. Doesn't the bible in general say 'do not fear because God exists/helps/Jesus saves et al.'? Why would it say such a thing towards people who are infact not afraid at all?
It wouldn't make sense asking for an indepth explanation since it probably would become too personal, however it's easy to say you believe something not because of fear but because of some other reason. I'm sure the bible has a couple of suitable explanations for this too, right? But no offense intended,

Quote:

Nothing is just in this world, there are bad things going on all the time, this is a cause of our sin.

Every bit of optimism helps you know. I'm not crying here screaming to the skies why the world is unfair. In a way the world isn't unfair at all, basically it's 'you get what you can take'. Some use any means necesarry because of their hunger for power. Well, good for them, bad for others unfortunately. Up to there it all makes perfect sense. But if a God actively ends lives, then thát's most unfair in certain cases. Off course there are some that possibly 'deserve to die' if such a punishment is even legit for any crime done. (imagine the prosecutors burn in hell for their judgment over others)

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 01/22/07 15:09.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software