This might be my last post on the matter. After months and months of painful inner debate between god and no god, to believe or not to believe, I've concluded what in my opinion is healthiest for everyone (LOL, please note the part where I said my opinion). I believe we should all just agree that we just don't know, nor do we have proof of either. Like everyone already knows, there is really no absolute evidence, or else we wouldn't be having god related discussions. For every argument geared towards no god, you can probably flip it as a reason for why there must be.

As a final note, being caught between believing or not, I would like to say I just can't stand atheists. LOL, I know that not believing 100% might make me one also, but the reason for this is because of my experience with atheists. See before I met a paticular atheist that doesn't need to be named I believed in god and heaven, and all that wonderful candy land stuff. However, after a long conversation with this person I ended up feeling empty inside. I have secretly hated this person for doing that to me. I mean really, let's say you guys are all right CONGRADULATIONS, now we all get to die and our life really has no wonderful meaning. Thanks for $#itting on us all some added stress, fear, and worry. When I meet people that deeply believe in god they seem happy about it, it's comforting not to have to worry about death. Then I think about people who either dont believe in god or aren't sure, and well, how many of you are actually really really hoping there is nothing after life. Really..

I'm not saying aethiest are bad people, because unfortunality my girlfriend and her brother who I'm really close friends with are. I just can't stand it when they go and try to take away what little comfort they have in death. I guess it's annoying when a religious person tries to "convert" you as well, but hey what do I know.

But hey I guess you could be really smart and just worship god a bit, hope he's a pretty cool and lenant person, and if he does exists he lets you in to heaven. I mean really if he doesn't exists it's not like you lost all that much anyway, other then mabe saving yourself a few extra hours of worry lol.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, I honestly believe everyone who has written even a single post on this topic is intelligent and I thank you all for what you have written, I read every single post. I would write alot more but I'm done with this argument, took to much out of me last time. Beside the conclusion is going to be exactly the same WE JUST DON'T KNOW

NOTE: Sorry if I keep straying away from the main focus, I probably should have started another Thread. Also excuse the crappy spelling.

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.