Quote:

See before I met a paticular atheist that doesn't need to be named I believed in god and heaven, and all that wonderful candy land stuff. However, after a long conversation with this person I ended up feeling empty inside.

This is exactly why no one should attempt to forcefully "convert" other people to Atheism.

Atheism is not for anyone. If you have fear of death and found consolation in a belief in an afterlife, one should not lightheartedly take that away from you. You won't tell a small child either that it will grow old and die.

Atheism requires to some extent free thinking, self-control, fortitude, and detachment from fear. This must be personally achieved, you can not just "convert" to Atheism, just as you can not convert to Quantum Theory. Atheist books should maybe carry a sticker "Read at your own risk".

Quote:

The reason i'm mainly focusing on Christianity vs. Atheism is due to in roughly 80-90% of the posts of this forum discuss Christianity, usually coming from Atheists.

This discussion was not about Christianity, but about Fundamentalism. While I would certainly not recommend that everyone converts from Christianity to Atheism, everyone has my blessing to convert from Fundamentalism to Christianity.