Last time i checked the islam was still the biggest religion worldwide. Dunno if attacking a country automaticly converts all its people, so i am not sure about the middle east anymore.

-->..Because then they can make sure their moral frame-of-reference becomes everyone elses'...

yes, because all the terror, the suicide bombing and the [censored] that is going on in the name of whatever has be caused by all those dangerous atheists.
get them! they might plot another "none cursade" or "none 911" as we talk!

-->..Its very frustrating for many atheists to watch while homosexuals aren't allowed to marry..

i doubt that any none homosexual atheist or none atheist would be frustraded.
But hey, 100 years ago people where not allowed to marry black people. Everyone was screaming and yelling.
well i think the atheists will also get this [censored] out of the minds sooner or later, they can wait

But the main point is simple the line "What god has united should not be devided by the people".
So if two homosexuals fall in love, what right do we have to say antything against that?

You dont like it? your problem. I dont like the fact that people like briteny spears are allowed to get children. Still i am in no possition to prohibit this, though i have backup from the genetic side that she shouldnt pass anything into future.

-->..Therefore, if they (they not being all atheists, just the activists) can convince people that God doesn't exist, then man becomes the ultimate authority and social progress can be made.

The mankind is the ultimate power as long you cant prove there is something higher. Simple. The top of the mountain is the top of the mountain no matter what you believe.

back on topic:
I think god would get free. There is a minimum an offence has to be so it can get punished. In relation to god and the eternity a human life is nothing. So if the crime is not big enough no court would care.

And if they still would, god could change into the offense by stating, if he gets punished for killing people, every man on the planet has to be punished as well for killing animals no mater how big. Peta guys dont listen but you wont believe how many lives are stoped by just scratching yourself

Religion seperates people, believe units them.
sooner or later we will have to prohibit religion one way or the other.

cheers

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/