Lol, what if God says Jesus is not his son?

OT:
Quote:

Why did Jesus Christ sacrifice his life on the cross , then?

I know you didn't mean to discuss, but it's not like anything has changed for humanity after Jesus died. The claim is something did change for our afterlife. Anybody can 'sacrify' and make claims about something we will never witness one way or the other.

It's like playing those prediction games, if it comes true, did you really predicted or was it luck or simple chance? Example: someone says; "You are never going to throw that banana into the bucket, you will throw it over to the left side." Assume it happens that way. Did saying that line influence the outcome of the action? Remember that you can't repeat this multiple times to check if it's chance, since we only die once. Like I've said so many times, what's the point of believing in something you can't ever know?

Quote:

Unless there were some evidence to the claims.

Like what?

Quote:

From the start you've portrayed Him as not-sovereign, as weak and pathetic. I wouldn't believe in your god either.

This is an interesting line, because that's exactly how I think most religious people seem to think. If it doesn't fit, change the ideas to make fit.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software