Quote:

We see that God isn't really to blame for any of these deaths because He hasn't had any influence on His creation since He created it. Its really those wacky fundies who have been attributing those deaths to Him, giving Him a bad name.

I am not so sure. What would God himself have to say about this?

After he's settled in the witness box, the prosecutor approaches him with a devilish grin. He puts his big evidence bible right in front of God, demanding him to swear on this book to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth.

With some disapproval, God stares at the bible. The prosecutor has marked every page where God has killed or tortured someone with a red tab. The bible is bristling with bundles of red tabs from all sides.

Slowly, God reaches out to touch the bible, apparently not noticing the frantic signals from the defense table. The court room holds its breath. Will God really fall for this easy trap? In the very last moment, his lawyer jumps across the room and snatches the bible away. "My client refuses to swear on that book! He insists on this one!" He gets a book from his evidence stack.

The book the lawyer has chosen does not look very old and impressive. In fact it seems to just have been bought from a book store. Even a 'NY Times bestseller' sticker can be seen on the cover. The people in the court room franticly try to catch a glimpse on the title. It is... oh my gosh!! All gasp in shock. It is Richard Dawkins "The Blind Watchmaker"!