Quote:

He better be fair-handed and thorough, however, or I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

You're sounding pretty demanding, nothing wrong with that, but I find it kinda crazy considering what you take for granted based upon what, just your faith? You claim your faith is not blind, still what makes this statement more than just a claim of yours? By the way, blind faith or not, he's right with the quote of "religion is based on Faith, not knowledge". If you believe otherwise, then where's your evidence and exactly which knowledge is your faith based upon?

By the way, blind faith is infact something that does get promoted by the bible, there are several passages that state things somewhat along the following lines; "those who have seen and believe are good, those who have not seen but still believe are even better". (better as in a better Christian)

Anyways, I suggest you to just read what he says and you'll be confronted with way more than just the arguments against (blind) faith. In the end it's good to read literature of both sides to eventually make up your mind and I'm not expecting you to change your view at all, eventhough personally I think Dawkins points are very legit,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software