make sure poser is not saving the texture's in .jpg which mostly it does you need to convert those maps to a .bmp file I think I am not sure I don't think poser deals with .tga or those formates, export the non textured model and use a tool called 3d converter or any tool you know that does a u-v mapping type of thing the one I gave you is a formate converter and in the newest version the full version you can u-v map stuff in., make sure the model is in .3ds format and, the reason you have to use a 3rd-party tool to do this is becuse poser complies the 3d model in .3ds in it's own way meaning that the scripts only compile in .jpg so if you convert the textures into .bmp it dosent' find it nor reads it, so it will just compile the model. The main idea is to u-v mapp the model that can handel the format of the images and 3ds. this is the only way to get around it and using it in your game.

How ever I don't think your aloud to use it for game use, they claim in the user right's it's only for graphical webpage art ect.

Good luck.