your using poser right?? well you need a free or at least a valid copy of a u-v mapper what poser does it when you export your model to different formats poser complies your 3d model using their textures or if you even use your own it has to be in .jpg formate in order to export the model and it's textures the script in poser look's for a filename with .jpg to export so if you used .bmp or .tga or what ever texture formate you used in poser it wont get compiled with the model, in order to get around this you need a uv-mapper that can import textures in .jpg and can import a poser model then conver each texture to .bmp or any you like that is capable with med and convert the textures and then change the sorce textures from.jpg to your formate you saved in either .bmp or what ever then save the model in any formate mostly .3ds and import it in med this is the only way it can be done becuse poser only allows to save textures in .jpg even if you used a .bmp textuer in poser and assigned it to the model it's how they uvmap it which is in .jpg formate their for when put in med you will get the 3d model their but no textures becuse it's in .jpg and med dosen't support that format. even in high poly counts I imported it in med and it worked but no texure but I did have high count poly in that model but it took a long time to load. I am still looking for a uvmapper or at leat a converter from poser to 3ds a proper one. You can also used med to skin the model that's another way but if you have many textures like for the mouth and eyes ect meaning a high detailed model it then becomes hard to skin in med which I would suggest to get a converter or a uvmapper this is a real pain but that's what needs to be done to import poser models into med.