No I don't see a finished game, becuse most people think it's unrealiable to make games, and so far no big game was made with blender but I think you can but it will be hard becuse no tutorials on this stuff since noone attempt at making a game with it, Also major game companies wont jump into blender unless someone succeded making games with becuse their modo is time is money, and if they jump into blender and fail at making a game they lost big $$$ and time, so those are some reason's their wasnt attemps on making games with this, people made demo's but not a full game.Also you would have to learn python becuse that's what the game engine uses, and it's not hard I would say python is the fastest and easiest programming language with powerful features.
like you don't have to declare a variable you just create one on spot and assing a value to it and also the program runs the script and then highlight's errors on each line where the error in your code occured so it's a easy fix.
Nasa uses python for programming their equipment, they switch from c++ to python.