ya your right yesterday I look into it deeper I know python script it's much quicker and eaiser than c++ ect, the game engine handles pro looking graphics good in graphics but your right it lacks stability it's not really for indie games it's more for pro just like unreal game engines used to make xbox 360 games ect, but it does lack alot of stuff like shadow cast but what I hear their making addons to like the real shadows ect but for now you have to fake it, but it's not an easy interface to work with I have looked into it and look's more of plug and play but you have to be able to find different packages to install to blender in order to make it a full game engine I haven't seen any commands made for animation you can play animations but their is no control for like your player when your player moves you want it to play a certain frame of the animation making your player able to show that it's walking, this is not in the game engine the game engine provides pyhics and some basic stuff to run a game like start game end game timer, but most of the stuff that 3dgamestudios has you would need to script it using python.

So your right it lacks stability, a very little support group and I don't advise anyone from 3dgs to us it unless your a pro at python and know you stuff, becuse the interface is also werid you have to use the panel to input your scripts in the game, it's a weird interface type thing for me.

I like 3dgs becuse you have a program that you deal with the script and what the script does is what you get, in blender thier is more too it you need to know the rules of the engine what it can compile ect, so mostly you would be doing heavy duty on scripting using python. However I hear that a couple of people are trying to make a game engine something like cryengine 2 ect but better and make it a plug-in with blender ect but it's going to take a while and they said that they are trying to make it easier for indie game makers.

so right now to me it doesn't look like it's a easy to work with the game engine and lacks some stuff even particles, Blend does say it has a particle system but what I hear from people that used the game engine said that it's not a full particle system you have to do heavy scripting and some people just use a tech to fake particles so overall it's a messy game engine.

I decided to stick with 3dgs for a while until blender game engine get's much better system of making games ect.

But you must admit the graphics is way better than 3dgs.

I hope A7 would have a way better graphic upgrade, and make .jpe and .png images importable to be as skins or particles ect, looking for higher graphic capacity in the game engine.