Sheefo:

Why not make a workshop. Learn the newcommer howto do it on his/her own. Now we can use this and its useful too, but have not learned anything. I understand that one could look at the code and interpreted its working.

About getting Lite-C for free. Well i'm not Conitec and I know my words don't count or speak Conitec's mind, but I speak for myself and really think it can be good for educational purpose to learn others howto do these things in the future and make them work with Gamestudio.

Maybe its to much work, but is it possible that you show at least 1 function from whatever API which you like to see in Lite-C and the steps you had to take in order to get the function working?

For instance: If you gave me a model with cool animations and a nice skin it be wonderful. Only after some time the model becomes maybe a little boring and I want to have another, but your not there anymore What if you had not give me the model, instead made a workshop on howto make the model? I could have learned how to create models myself and when one got boring I just create another and another..

smile