I appreciate the idea. I am not an expert on adding API function to Lite-C, I just sort of stumbled across this. I really needed the function like ‘strcpy’ and ‘sprintf’, I have found use for ‘calloc’ and ‘realloc’. I was using these functions and I was happy, until I needed more so I thought why not include the whole DLL.

I guess your right. I think I will write a small “tutorial” on how to include your own API functions. I used the manual to get very limited information, I use the program it recommended to read all function from the DLL, and with that list I looked at a C++ reference (http://www.cplusplus.com/) for the arguments and structures needed for passing to functions. That’s about it actually, no need for a workshop

BTW, I would like to know how to submit a project to Conitec to get Lite-C for free. I don’t know how though. To be honest, I don’t have my own credit card, so I will have to beg my older brother (who I hardly see) to use it. I already did that to buy 3D GameStudio A6 Commercial a few months ago.

PS: I have used these API function to read/write bitmap files, my own file formats and even make debug logs. These function, I find are more than useful.