Quote:

Lying and manipulating people sounds very much like religion. I agree that the link is more indirectly, but is has everything to do with religion and how religion works.

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but it seems this is based on some kind of experience or something. Would you then say that you reject Christianity because Christians lie and manipulate?

I'm not going to try and save you here, I'm just constantly curious about the different reasons people reject Christianity.

Quote:

I agree, the media tends to blow up stuff like this indeed. As for anti-christ or not, I don't think it's even a question you should ask, since it doesn't make much sense. According to most scriptures about the anti-christ he's supposedly very evil, right? Well, although deceiving people can be considered evil, if that's a criteria to be defined as 'anti-christ' then there are an aweful lot of anti-christs.

Well, from God's perspective, perhaps one of the most evil things possible would be leading children away from Him?

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."