I find it ironic that when religion flaming begins, its always christianity in the spotlight. Why in movies do they keep on say "Jesus Christ", or "for Christs sake"? They will never say "for buddhas sake", or "for the love of allah."

It seems as if satan continuously attacks christians. Why is this? Why does he leave the other religions alone? Well, maybe it is the fact that they are on their way to hell, and he wouldnt risk allowing them to see the truth. Think about this. Satan will never let an athiest experience supernatural stuff. That will mean that there is a spiritual realm. I hope everyone will realize this! There is a saying: the biggest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist. Dear athiest, dont fool yourself. Satan has you exactly where he wants you. If you search for the truth you will find it. I hope that God will open your eyes before its too late.

Matthew 7

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.