Quote:

I find it ironic that when religion flaming begins, its always christianity in the spotlight. Why in movies do they keep on say "Jesus Christ", or "for Christs sake"? They will never say "for buddhas sake", or "for the love of allah."

Basically because they are western movies. Asian and middle-eastern people will curse in a dramatically different way, it's a pure difference of culture. They won't say '[censored]' as a swearword either, they will get very mad though if you say that someone's mother is ugly.

Quote:

Dear athiest, dont fool yourself. Satan has you exactly where he wants you. If you search for the truth you will find it. I hope that God will open your eyes before its too late.

Aah, there's the good 'ol 'better believe or burn in hell'-argument. Well to be honest with you, I'd rather burn in hell for something I have reason to believe in, than believe in something for which there is really no evidence whatsoever and maybe go to heaven. I think it's completely reasonable to demand at least a fair bit of evidence and allknowing as he supposedly is, he would understand this too. Arrogant point of view? Perhaps, but at least it's more reasonable than having blind faith in lies for all we know,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software