Depends on how the coffee tasted. O_O

Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Unless you are interested in a history lesson... why are you way back in exodus? Following every word that Jesus spoke is hard enough considering the weak-minded people we are today. Why go back to the OT when you KNOW you cant live by those rules. lol Sorry, the weak-minded part will surly catch negative attention. I compare our present generation to people like Jesus, Paul, John and so on.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/15/07 20:12.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."