@ FoxHound

My friend, do you even own a Bible? ;-)

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

@ PHeMoX

Quote:

You can't check Antiquities with e-sword by the way, nor with BibleWorks for that matter.

edit: you obviously missed my point, just go read the Antiquities issues. Don't worry I know about the 'topic notes' thing in e-Swords.

You can read Antiquities in e-sword. Each book and each chapter. There is a sweet little search feature also.. makes it easier.

For those who want to know what Antiquities says about Jesus...

18:3:3, "Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day."

20:9:1, "Festus was now dead, and Albinus was but upon the road; so he assembled the Sanhedrim of judges, and brought before them the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James, and some others, [or, some of his companions]; and when he had formed an accusation against them as breakers of the law, he delivered them to be stoned: but as for those who seemed the most equitable of the citizens, and such as were the most uneasy at the breach of the laws, they disliked what was done;"

I would personally appreciate a little "tit for tat". If I present you with one small shred of evidence that the Bible or Jesus is real.. give me a little something that says they are not. I am guilty of this also but 90% of this thread is based on mere opinions so far. Quitoe some scripture, tell about history or tell me something science proves. ;-) Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/16/07 10:49.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."