You still haven't read the parts in Antiquities of the jews, but still rely on another source talking about another source talking about another. Don't blame me for scratching the back of my head, religious people often use those christian sites to back things up, or christian programs for that matter. Like I said before though, check antiquities for yourself and read what it says... It'll instantly clearify the problem and my point,

Quote:

You both have failed to provide any information based on facts.

Where exactly did I not provide information based on facts? It's basically all I do, if not prove me otherwise.

Quote:

Last but not least.. you simply cannot even come close to dis-proving God. I can come a lot closer to proving him. So in short.. in a nice way: Try.

Big words, no facts, no evidence. I'd say try me, what's your 'evidence' that 'nearly (lol) proves' the existence of God?

Quote:

Show me. Have you actually read it?

Yes, I have, but I did so in a library.

Quote:

Any of you start using 3dgs and try to write script without tutorials and without the manual?

Mmm, let me rephrase; Perhaps your manual is faulthy and thus your games are faulthy. Just as a small analogy.

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 03/16/07 15:52.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software