@PHeMoX

Show me. Have you actually read it?

What I wanted to know was about Jesus.. thus I look him up. Other jews are not in question. You are very good at down-grading others and making assumptions. You have yet to bring anything to this topic useful. We all get our information from various sites and books.. the source doesnt matter much.

Quote:

You still haven't read the parts in Antiquities of the jews,

Any certain keywords? People? Anything at all to guide me. Or just the "whole" book.

Quote:

Don't blame me for scratching the back of my head, religious people often use those christian sites to back things up, or christian programs for that matter.

Of course. :-) We need all the help we can get. At the moment I'll try to answer any question you have based on the Bible and Antiquities. Any of you start using 3dgs and try to write script without tutorials and without the manual? Doesnt make sense does it? Use all the resources available and be respectful by telling when you have C+P something. lol

Quote:

check antiquities for yourself and read what it says... It'll instantly clearify the problem and my point,

I am. But to point out a keyword or specific topic would save some time.

If I can insert my opinion/opinions for a moment.

1) There is a God. You may have come from a monkey... not I.
2) Jesus walked on this earth and live/died just as recorded in the Bible.
3) Hell is hot and many of us will find that out soon enough.
4) Last but not least.. you simply cannot even come close to dis-proving God. I can come a lot closer to proving him. So in short.. in a nice way: Try.

@FoxHound

Your right.. we are not friends. I was just trying to answer in a nice way to a very stupid question. lol You got a little defensive. Are you a homosexual? (legit question)

In a marriage, sex is ok. See..

Quote:

Heb 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I would say this covers gay...

Quote:

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

You both have failed to provide any information based on facts. Copy and paste something.. anything. Science, scripture, history. Surly you can hold a decent conversation without all the slander.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/16/07 14:56.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."