Those are not 'pagan' sources, that's backpeddling what you're doing now, thóse are infact thé sources that could really have proven wether or not Jesus existed, but nope they do not even mention his name, nothing. Even a trouble maker as 'big' as jesus would have been mentioned, especially in the negative sense, but nope not even that.

Quote:

We are talking about Flavius Josephus right?

And again I say check your source, because thát's not what's inside Antiquities of the Jews, and that's not what good old Flavius has said. You can go on believe in what you wish, I don't really care, but don't quote e-sword or BibleWorks unless you've looked inside the sources they 'quote' yourself please. Thank you.

Quote:

I appreciate the decent conversation. ;-)

Yeah, I had a great laugh too, I like the peaceful way of it too. It did remind me a bit of that one fellow here a long time ago trying to prove something was true by saying 'hey, but I found it on the internet, so it múst be true', but still.

Quote:

How is it inaccurate?

There's no physical evidence that it ever happened, unless you consider 1 chariot (infact they've found only 2 or 3 chariot wheels, but enough to assume there was 1 chariot) to be a whole army. It has definately not happened on the scale the bible describes, this is even more true for the 'massive battles'.

Quote:

Well, that gets into the creation-evolution debate, so I'll let this one go.

Well, no not really, there should be evidence in geological contexts if a global flood had ever occured. There is no such evidence, thus there is no reason to assume it has ever happened. Apart from that, a lot of species have survived for millions of years and the earth is a couple of billion years old, although the 100% exact age is still unknown the rough figure of something around 4.5 billion years is very very accurate. Those are facts too which makes parts of the bible impossible. And again the 'no the fossils are a test of God for mankind' is just yet another backpeddling argument. It's not hard to understand why you're actually skipping some of these points,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software