Quote:

It appears that in the name of peace and tolerance, humanity should become intolerant and violent.

That's really funny, coming from a Christian! Uhm, let's seeee now.. Jesus tells us to love each other.. but then again, it's our duty to convert and help those lost souls, by killing them, most likely... Isn't that you Irish_farmer? Are you people not the ones that are fuking up my life?

ok, admit that you're pro-choice then.. Go ahead. Post it right here for everyone to see. You're tolerant, so you leave everyone to make up their own decisions, right? Say it then, don't be scared..

You won't.. You were in favour of the war, and pass laws against abortions, and god help me, i'm sure if this was a few hundred years back, you'd be the first one to burn those 'witches' at the stake.. Why don't you admit it? Are you suggesting that a few years back you'd be somehow more enlighened than all those other Christians that based their decisions on the same damn book that you do right now? What would make you different back then, please tell me, cause i'm really stamped on that one.

You know what... it's all fun and games, until someone gets hurt, isn't it? And you know what? I don't believe in fair justice, so it's twice as hard for me to get hurt, cause I know that you fukcs that take a crap on my life for no good reason, may actually get away with it, in this or any other life.

I ain't no atheist, so don't you label me, Christian. I'm just a guy trying to mind his own business, but aparently, that's not as easy as you may think. I wanna see you being the minority you fukc, and have others force their religion beliefs on your life and see how that feels