Are you trying to be funny or something? Cause i'm not laughing. What, i don't deserve a justified answer to my questions, just because i come off angry about it? Well you know what, i have every right to be angry. And you know what, i wouldn't throw you to the lions if I had a chance, no, i'd kill you myself... let me tell you about it.. no way i'm giving the lions this pleasure..

So stop being a cocky bastard and try giving me a real answer instead. It's not the attitude that matters, haven't jesus taught you that in your book? Be a man, RanMan, answer me this.. Who was that murdered all those people on the Witch Hunt? Give me your answer.. What, you think it's a so irrelevant and distant event? Every time I go to work, i have to walk on a street, that I Know, that below it, there are Thousands of witch bodies buried within.. I've read passages from real witch tombs that would make your christian kids cry. I've cried. It's one of the many many stories that you read about the so much unnessecery violence that you can't help but. But you can't relate to that now can you? you'll need a tv film to set the mood for you first, right? Well you know what, this world is full of stinky christians, so there's not gonna be any such film. People like to watch films like the passion, where they see drama alright, but christians are always the victims... Like that's how the case really is...

Oh and you post one more green cocky smiley, i'll stick it where the sun don't shine. I didn't asked you to judge me, i may be even worse than you guys sometimes, but you know what, i've earned the right to be mad about it. Now prove me i'm wrong and tell me who burned all these people alive a few hundred years ago... come one then..