A conversation face-to-face is so much better, I agree. Sounds like you need a hug. :O

Quote:

Unfortunately, she's not as thick skinned as i am, and she lets them get to her. How would you feel if you were in my place? Don't just answer, try really putting yourself in my situation first, i'm sure it ain't that hard to visualise... People calling you names behind your back in your own neightbour.... Feeling unwanted everywhere you go...

So turn the attitude you showed here around and defend your current situation. Your throwing around threats on here yet when faced with a problem in "real-life" you cant handle it. I feel sorry for your wife. No one should have to live like that. My sympathy will not fix the situation though.

Quote:

Do you know why I hate you guys most? a few hundred years ago, you'd kill innocent women, with the accusation of witchcraft.

I'm only 30 years old. Born 170 years to late I guess. Lets get a little satisfaction by spanking all Christians and just to make things really right, kill whitey to make up for slavery in the past also. lol

Quote:

Gays are bad, so let's pass laws that would make their lives living hells

You said it. Even beyond the Bible.. it is wrong morally.

Quote:

Abortions are bad too, why?

You would be forced to change your mind if your mother agreed about the same time you were in her belly. I can hear her now.. "Oh this is uncomfortable, lemme just get rid of this POed baby." lol

Quote:

vote to wage war on those pagan islam non-believer

I must have missed the "Christian" memo. I didnt vote for any war at any time and I know a lot of Muslims that are good people. Just because some are bad doesnt make them all bad.

Quote:

No christian has ever helped anyone.

6th sense of some kind?

Quote:

I'm coming for your a$$!

Poke your chest out and handle your current life situation without all the whining.. then come back and make vain threats. First off, whats the odds of you ever meeting ANYONE from this forum? Slim. And if you had the money and the time to actually goto meet someone, I would be first in line giving you my address. The Bible teaches great things like Love, Peace, Joy and so on... but you sound like you need to be put over a knee and given a fairly rough spanking. Maybe wash your mouth out with a lil soap.. if your style of dressing is as bad as your attitude then of course I would take you to get a few sets of clothes also. In short, if your anywhere close to south Mississippi, come see me and I can assure you it'll change your life. lol

Quote:

What, i don't deserve a justified answer to my questions, just because i come off angry about it?

I'll give you answers.

1) Killing is wrong. War and Abortion
2) Gay marriage/sex is wrong and immoral.
3) I dont know anyone who burned a witch. Better than that, I dont know a witch at all.

To find the source of your problems in life follow these steps...

-Hold your arm out in front of you.
-Point with your index finger.
-Slowly begin bending your arm until your finger touches your forehead.

POOF! You have found the source. Some of us have been dealt a better hand in life.. I can agree. It cant be that bad for you because your butt is sitting in front of a computer screen typing your thoughts on this forum. Get up and go fix it.

Quote:

RanMan, answer me this.. Who was that murdered all those people on the Witch Hunt?

Lay off RanMan and ask me. ;-) Ill turn this around.. YOU tell me the names of the Christians and the witches involved in these burnings. I'd like to see if I know any of them.

Quote:

Every time I go to work, i have to walk on a street, that I Know, that below it, there are Thousands of witch bodies buried within..

Unless they died within the last 30 years, I doubt any of us had anything to do with it. I know this... if the Indians read your post they are gonna get a little upset and want this land back. The people of the U.S. are gonna be kicked out because we slaughtered most of them and took this land. On the boat that is gonna carry us back over-seas the black guys will riot remembering slavery and kill all the whiteys. All because of your post, the U.S. has no working government.. it is indian land once again.. the white people are dead and the black people are heading back to Africa where they will live in less than desirable conditions. lol j/king For the record I am not a racist at all, I have friends from many ethnic backgrounds.

Quote:

but christians are always the victims... Like that's how the case really is...

Thats not how it is at all. Keep in mind that all who claim to be Christians are not actually so. What about the catholic priest that was found having sex with the young boy? Is he a Christian? Not at all. The man should have his privates cut off and beat with a 12' bull whip.

The scripture in the OT that you are talking about is probably..

Exo 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

At that time they were living under the OT law. And that was far more than 200 years ago. After Jesus set a example for us we are not bound by the old law.

What we have now concerning witches is that they will be judged accordingly...

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

To any of you that may be a witch I give you 2 thumbs up. !o o!
Peace be to you and I hope you have a long life. I do suggest you pray for eye_salve concerning those evil little incantations of yours.

Last thought to you POed:

If you want respect, be respectful. Thats something you havent done here. Want help, need advice, need to talk.. just ask without telling us how many people we burned. My sympathy goes out to you AND your wife. Let me tell you how bad you have it..

You are able to walk. You have two legs obviously. You have a job, so your not starving to death and you have money. Your typing on your computer so you have 2 hands or you are a really good typer with only one. lol You have internet access so you must not really have it as bad as you say. Count your blessings and stop whining.

@ AlbertoT
Check out keyword "Tacitus". Nero tortured Christians after the fire.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/17/07 12:39.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."