Quote:

To think that this story is true is just silly, but I would be entertained to hear the christians' on the forum give a literal explanation. Please tell me how, with enough people speaking the same language, I can build a tower to heaven in my carpark (I don't have a garden, I live in an apartment, so the carpark will have to do).

Thats a easy one. I'll give you the answer just as soon as I figure out the technique used to speak and make light. lol :-) Some things we cannot explain. Keep in mind the Bible was written by man.

To humor you.. here is the way I would do it. Lets get some legos. Not the little ones.. lets get the over sized ones. For the scructure to actually hold up we need to use a secret formula called "krazy_glue". I can see why they had so many problems on the tower. Baked bricks erode.. our legos are water proof and erosion free. We also have a advantage over them.. our legos are light-weight and much funner to handle. Ok, nevermind.. this idea MAY not work so well. ;-)

EDIT

Now thats a good hearted fella. NITRO is setting a example. gj

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/17/07 13:00.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."