Well PO'ed guy, sounds like you have major issues. Why do you hate everyone for something that happened a few hundred years ago? And why should anyone have to admit to anything so that you will forgive and forget? And just for the record I am speaking for myself and NOONE else on this forum. Frankly I think your just in a bad mood and have no idea what it is you really want to vent about. You have jumped and skipped to everything under the sun, you have made threats to people on here that you wont follow through with. If this conversation pisses you off that bad then why are you posting on it? Your only making yourself look like an idiot.

And at your little comment about walking on a street that you KNOW dead witches are buried under..,have you seen the dead witches with your own eyes? Or is that a rumor that got started where you live. If we believed everything thing that was told to us we would be idiots. No actually in that case I would be rich for the simple fact of finding that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. How corney does that sound?

As far as the laws, I dont think anyone posting on this site makes any laws as far as what this country does. We only vote for people who make the laws. Some things in life just suck and that happens to be one of them. We all disagree to some extent about what laws are right and wrong. Oh well. Sometimes you just have to get over it.

I think you should come off at these guys with a totally different attitude. They have done nothing wrong to you. And if you dont like something that they have said, maybe you should turn right back aournd and read your OWN post. Stop telling people you are gonna shove the smilies up their a$$. I am not sure what you claim to be in life, but I can assure you by the way you talk and go on, its not right. Whatever your problem is stop taking it out on these guys because they are not your problem.