Quote:

Which means what exactly? How many massive battles do we find a lot of evidence for, that took place so long ago?

Plenty, just search the web instead of asking me that question. You will however notice that a lot of battles are overexagerated in scriptures talking about them.

Quote:

How do you know we would find chariot wheels for each and every chariot that was submerged, exactly? I'm actually surprised that we even have as much as we do, and though I wouldn't rush to assume its origin, I'd love to hear you explain what a chariot wheel a handful of chariot wheels are doing in the middle of the sea.

Okey, firstly considered the state of what has been found and the environment there's absolutely no doubt that íf there would have been more chariot wheels that we would have found more, it's a matter of conservation. Secondly, some wheels in the middle of the ocean doesn't necessarily mean anything, they could have been washed away from the shore during a storm or whatever more original ways there can be to end up somewhere else. Nor where they found in the exact middle there by the way. One thing people always have assumed is that the waterlevels where much lower and thus parts of what's water now was dry back then, there's geological evidence to support this. And nope, no evidence for water crashing down and washing away soil with huge forces.
In the end I don't really understand your question since we also find fishfossils practically on top of mountains, no matter how strange or funny there's always a logical explanation.

Quote:

Well PO'ed guy, sounds like you have major issues. Why do you hate everyone for something that happened a few hundred years ago? And why should anyone have to admit to anything so that you will forgive and forget? And just for the record I am speaking for myself and NOONE else on this forum. Frankly I think your just in a bad mood and have no idea what it is you really want to vent about.

Didn't he just explain why he's so frustrated????? He simply point to the source of his current problems of being part of a minority among religious people. Seems like a fair thing to talk about, although yes he's frustrated alright, but who wouldn't if you freedom is limited??

Quote:

Thats a easy one. I'll give you the answer just as soon as I figure out the technique used to speak and make light. lol :-) Some things we cannot explain.

The way we talk is actually easy, we use sound for that and produce this by using our vocal cords. We use our muscles to tension our vocal cords and because air flows by we are able to produce a lot of different sounds. Specific sounds in specific sequences have specific meanings and after all this has evolved into more complex language, it has become vital to be able to talk.

We can make light by burning a fire, switching on a lightbulb, or hey, if it's light oustide just by opening a curtain , all perfectly explainable.

Quote:

Keep in mind the Bible was written by man.

Yes, better think about that deeply, since there's no way a God could have been involved even íf he existed.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software