@ NITRO

Just curious to your thoughts on the "unknown" tongue. I know what Paul said.. in greek and of course translated. (NT KJV) But what is your opinion on modern day unknown tonque speakers?

Also if you could give your opinion on this.. "When that which is perfect is come, that which is part shall... etc" Sorry, just off the top of my head. Many people say that the "Bible" is the perfect thing and it has come.. thus we no longer work miracles and speak in the unknown tongue. IMO The Bible has slight errors due to human error thus it is not perfect and the scripture is talking about the 2nd coming of Christ. What is your opinion?

("We work miracles".. you know what I mean. :-) To God be the glory, we cannot do anything without Him as well as Paul and those who were before us.)

I grew up pentecostal. No TV, unknown tongue is evidence of the Holy_Ghost.. you know what I mean. One God and He was manifest in the flesh.. the name was Jesus. After getting a bit older I started to question every religion and every so called church that claimed Christianity. Some things I find interesting:

Catholic

duh. You can compare them to the Word and know where I am coming from.

Baptist

Still cant figure out the "once saved always saved bit"

Pentecostal

The unknown tongue is evidence of the indwelling of the Holy Ghost. Without it you are lost.

Trinity

3 triune Gods.. is that the way to put it? To this I say of course BLAH

Oneness

Jesus is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

What are your views?

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/18/07 02:28.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."