Quote:

After our second child, i had a vecectomy. Apparently, it didn't work, and my wife is pregnant now. If she keeps the baby, she'll have to quit her job, and my salary alone is not enough for all of us, let alone another baby in the family. Now if you or RanMan know what to do better than me and my wife do, please let us know. I'm sure your advices will pay our hospital bills and everything

The only reason i'm sharing this great story with the rest of you, is so you can all see how it really is when things get personal. I don't want to Hear about another discussion, about the pros and cons of iraq war, and abortions and whatever you call it. Here i am.. The person that has to deal with all this sh1t. Come and tell me in my face ranman or whoever else, that saying no to abortions is the way to jesus... give it to me... straight to my face

Pissedoff: You are not the only nor the first one in such a situation. You're probably aware that no God will come to your rescue. But this also means that no God nor any Christians are to blame for your situation. Rambling won't gain you anything.

When considering whether or not to do an abortion, listen to your conscience. The bible won't help - Christianity is not fit to give you moral advice in such a matter. Nor will the law help you. The society decided that early abortion is not murder, and leaves the decision up to you.

You need to make yourself clear that it's _you_ to decide what you want to do, not malignant neighbors and your financial situation. You can decide as long as you have a chance, even if it's small. If your salary is not sufficient, think about ways to earn more. There is no God or miracle to help you, but you can at least try to help yourself. You decide and then accept the consequences.

If you want advices, ask people who have done an abortion some years before. Just ask: "In the same situation, would you do it again?" Maybe you'll be surprised by the answers.