@ NITRO

Here is where I attended in my younger years. If you are home one wed or sun check out the live feed.

FPC

They document medical records for proof of miracles. Some of you should watch.

As for tongues.. I have studied them all my life. I thought I would get a outsiders view on them.. your not a outsider. lol :-)

@ JulzMighty

I have a couple of guys that work for me and both try to explain the baptist faith but usually it turns into a debate. They think that if you accept the Lord as you personal Savior then you are saved. I dont exactly disagree yet. From that point on they cannot lose that salvation based on their actions. When speaking of the Baptist faith in south Mississippi the first thing that people think is "Once saved always saved". That is the part that I cannot grasp. How in the world do they talk themselves into believeing that? :-)

Another thing I would like to ask the Christians is this: When you pray do you use the name of Jesus or do you pray to the Father? Regardless of Trinity or oneness... what verbal words do you use? All my life I have thought that by using the name Jesus.. I have been praying to the Father because Jesus was God manifest in the flesh. Rational thinking kicks in as I go back to where the diciples wanted to learn to pray. He tought them. I have been directly disobeying His teaching because He did not want us using His name in prayer. You get my point or am I rambling? lol

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 03/18/07 10:53.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."