Quote:

Miracles by what definition? I've seen some absolute amazing things of life and thought those to be miracles. But those events were not close to impossible to happen or something like that.

Well, I have read a book about chaos theory and its attempts to study apparently random phenomena such as swirling smoke, butterfly effects upon global weather, air turbulence and prediction of moving water molecules, yet there havent been any conclusive, satisfying theories made to model these types of phenomena. So how can you claim to know what is impossible or possible? Even physics cannot pinpoint the reasons for a large group of things which happen.

Yet I have seen things happen which are well beyond the musings of chaos theory. Things which are statistically impossible. Things like people showing up at precise times in precise locations, plants growing where they never could, people being healed with medical confirmations, and perhaps the most miraculous: people much more stubborn than you becoming born again Christians and becoming the new driver of the church bus.

Quote:

because you can't prove you've had a certain experience, yet for yourself it might very well be 100% convincing. I would probably consider such experiences to be evidence myself, if I would have had one

It doesnt matter that we cant 'prove' such experiences, you already have millions of people saying they have had them. That in itself is proof enough.