OMG... stop crying already...

For those of you who are upgrading to A7 when it comes out and you already have A6, then just buy A6 again... and now you get the preleased version just like the rest of us. Then when A7 comes out you get it free... I DONT SEE A PROBLEM. As for old users who want to test A7... NO PROBLEM! When A7 comes out i'm sure there will be a 60 day trial like always, it's just a bonus for people who "already bought" A7.

I was planning on getting pro when A7 came out because I didnt wanna buy A6 pro and then A7 pro upgrade. So i waited until it was offically said by JCL that if u get A6 pro now u get A7 pro free. So in a way I bought A7 (sorta like pre-ordered it), and alot of people give a little something more to pre-orders. This of it like pre-ordering A7 if you buy A6 "again". Another reason to buy A6 again is because A7 will probably cost a bit more then A6, if u buy a6 and wait for ur free a7 you'll probably cheat conitec out of a few bucks lol.

STOP COMPLAINING IF UR GONNA ORDER A7 ANYWAYS, THEN JUST BUY A6 AGAIN AND GET THE PRERELEASED A7 NOW, INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE OFFICAL RELEASE AND BUYING A7 THEN ANYWAYS, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!

"There is no problem that can't be solved with time and determination." -me
prenceofdarkness for instant messages on AIM.

Looking for a model designer
PLEASE, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.