It's a stupid game , that did poorly in sales , because no one wants to play it. Yes , I can see all the shaders and nice lighting and shadow system , but it's all wasted for such a cartoony looking game , why even bother going through the trouble of having all those shaders and nice lighting/shadow system in a game where you really wont notice them or care for them. Beautifull shadows are really appreciated in a game like silent hill or resident evil , or doom 3 , but no one will even pay attention to them in a game like viva piņata , same with normals mapping and HDR lighting and all that nice stuff , all appreciated in games like HL2 , Gears of War , and the like, but pretty much go unnoticed in a game as cartoony and weird as viva piņata. Now , to make my point clear , I'm not saying the dev team behind viva piņata shouldnt have used them , because they are more than likely a team thats backed by a good publisher and with ample funding , so implementing next gen things like shaders is almost a must for them , but for us , the indies , it would really be a waste of time to go thorugh all the trouble of implementing all those nice systems for a game that looks like that , you can achieve a very similar looking game with just slightly above average poly count on your models , and colorfull textures , which is why my reply read , "why even worry about it's shaders" , because if you are an indie with a small or no budget , why waste your time , it's not worth it unless your going for a gears of war type title , other than that i'd say forget about shaders , and concentrate on style and gameplay.