Quote:

So how can "YOU"(someone with "NO" commercial game experience whatsoever , much less creating next gen games experience) say it's not much more difficult to add normal mapping and shaders to an indie game ? Are you stupid ? Unless your talking about the cheap fake normal mapping I mentioned earlier , which is "USELESS" and "POINTLESS". I think you should pull your head out of your ass before you speak Frank , and do research about the things your talking about , as I have yet you see any next gen games or models or any type of next gen art coming from you.

Wow, big emotional words from a person like you. This tells clearly who breaks the forum rules on this board. I will notify a moderator about this.

Besides that I don't have to "pull my head out of my ass" (wow, what a great break on forum rule, absolutely insulting, just like calling me stupid for no reason at all).
I do modelling with Lightwave, ZBrush and Bodypaint and we will offer a next-gen-character pack very soon at Dexsoft.
I know what I am doing. You are only guessing. Modelling in Z-Brush works even faster than the old way in Lightwave or 3ds-Max. Details can be added very quickly on a 2 million high-poly model. You can paint them with brushes like you paint your textures.
It does not need 10-times of your time and not 10-times of the money.
You will see it, when we launch our model pack.

You simply talk about things that you do not understand.

And by the way: I have experience with creating normal-maps. I created hundreds of textures with normal-maps. Our latest sci-fi texture pack sells very well and delivers normal, spec, height and color maps. They are created from 2d and 3d contents.
And our new character pack is on the way.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft