Yes Frank , your games look like nintendo 64 games , how is possible that you can create all this killer next-gen art easily and none of your games can even be considered last-gen , they're more like ps1 games. Doesnt this contradict you completely ? If you can make such good art and easily , then why dont you put any of it into your game projets ? They clearly look like playstation 1 rejects , how can this possibly be , seriously , how ? I would appreciate an answer to that. To back what your saying , dexoft knight would need to look at least like God of War , and I do say at least , because your talking about art of the caliber of Gears of War or Resistance Fall Of Man. I would love to see you create such a game with gamestudio , if your as capable as you say , you should do it , who knows , you might be good enough to make it by yourself , and withought a budget , but as far as the everyone else goes , well for both of those titles they had at least 50 people working on the games with 30 million dollar budgets to make them , you must be some kind of super developer if you can do the same on your own and with no budget. Even the games before this next gen was were costing more than a pretty penny to make and had teams of over 50 people to develop them , yet you sit there and say that making next-gen art is nothing complicated , and is in fact easy and cheap. All this talk and nothing but sega saturn looking games, really backs up what you say , lol.
Still , dont know why I'm being portrayed as a troll , as I am merely stating pure facts , while Frank keeps stating pure thoughts.