Well guitar understands what i'm saying , most of you all are just missing the point , and will prolly still be missing the point 10 yrs from now here on the forum trying to figure out how the ps5 games effects are done , lol , but I'm done posting here , no reason to be wasting my time speaking to def ears. To Vampire , I dont need to learn how to discuss anything scientifically , this is not a science class or college , this is merely a discussions forum , it's incredible how sensible the gamestudio forum users and moderators are , it seriously feels like this is a place full of little sensitive girls. Maybe your name should be Big_Pickle_Loving_Teen_Vampiress and not Vampire_Lord , seriously ? a Vampire_Lord telling me to tone it down ? What will happen if I use a , "bad word" LMFAO. Well Vampiress , if you feel you should report me as well , report me patna , and change your tampon while your at it , LOL , you too Franchessca , maybe you just need to freshen up , LOL. Bunch of Fags.