You cannot truly love for real, if you do not know God.
You might think you love, but it's not possible without Him.

@ Phemox
I only said that, because he said something false.
He said:
Quote:

If you stop the aggression, Muslims are usually happy to live in peace.

So, I had to show that historically it's not true.

Btw, no offense, but you guys are ignorant.
Do you really think they kill themselves for Bush or Israel?
Hehe? That's really not smart.

The reason why the muslim bombers exist are found in the Koran below:

Quote:

Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
Soon will He guide them and improve their condition,
And admit them to the Garden which He has announced for them.
Koran Sura 47:4-6

Aggh, to be slain in the way of Allah means that you go to heaven!
Just read what they read and understand?

Anyways, I have a message for HELLCRYPT our muslim friend.
Hey bro, read the Koran below:

KORAN VERSE for my HELLCRYPT friend:
Quote:

"The believers who stay at home––apart from those that suffer a grave impediment––are not the equals of those who fight for the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God has given those that fight with their goods and their persons a higher rank than those who stay at home ..." (4:95,96)

Aha! So, if you are peaceful, <and you are> , then if you want a higher rank with allah, then you have to act crazy and start bombing people. You have to FIGHT for God and all that nonsense. Make WAR and life hell down here for everybody. Staying at home and being peaceful is not allah's way at all.

<just joking>, but the Koran verses above are true, however.

Is it crazy? Funny? or what?

Last edited by Ran Man; 04/12/07 20:38.

Cougar Interactive

www.zoorace.com