Hey Ran Man,

(I am not doing this because I am a devout believer, I am doing it because you are categorizing Muslims into one whole group; suicide bombers.)

Do you yourself do exactly what the bible says? Do you turn the other cheek when someone else slaps you? If so you sure are not showing it here.

You keep trying to pick a reason why all Muslims should start a war against everyone else until they are all Muslims as well. We have no reason to do that, it depends on the person and not what they believe in. I think you might have an obsession with killing and war, not very holy like.

Quote:

The reason why the Muslim bombers exist are found in the Koran below:

That is not true at all, the reason why there are suicide bombers is because they have been brain washed. If the cults back in the 70's had been told to kill off anyone they saw that was not in their cult, I am sure they would have done it. Same with Pearl Harbor, their religion did not tell them to do suicide plane strikes, yet they did it anyway.

Some people like Osama just use the Quran as a way to enforce their power. Because some Muslims are really religious these people exploit it to their will.

Unfortunately your only support in this theory is what the Quran says. Not what is actually causing this catastrophes; the evil people behind it that are taking small children who are taught to love their land and God and manipulating them to sacrifice themselves.

This is not what the religion is based on. It's like any other religion; treat others as they would like to treat you.

You also mentioned who the Muslims have attacked... What about Alexander the Great and all the other rulers that ruled this world. They did the exact same thing, conquered and killed based on what they believe in. So it's the people behind all of this that are responsible and not the actual religion.

Erald

I do not solve problems.... I prevent them.