Quote:

There are more terrorists now than before both wars.

I'm sorry...what? Did you take a survey of terrorists before and after the war?

Quote:

"Misrepresentation" as in how? You say the inquisition wasn't Christian or what? Feel free to open a new thread for this btw as this will inevitably go off topic in the current thread.

The inquisition has become more myth than anything, mostly fueled by skeptical criticism of Christianity. At this point, it appears that most people don't know the truth behind the matter, they just reference the inquisition in the assumption that everyone else will think it was a bloodbath at the hands of lunatic Christians.

This guy will not only lay it out better than I can, or care to, but he also will probably head off any initial rebuttles you would have to the issue.

Quote:

HEY! im a christian, and trust me, I am in no way in favor of what bush is doing, there is no way that smug stuttering, half-retarded dumass should be allowed to be an example of what a christian really is.

rofl...the irony.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 04/13/07 16:41.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."