Quote:

I'm sorry...what? Did you take a survey of terrorists before and after the war?

Do surveys do you any good when asking around if anyone is a terrorist? Stupid question, stupid method. Besides, look at the amount of attacks within the short timespan of about 5 to 10 years, you'll see there have been more and because a large amount are actually suicide bombings, there simply have to be more than before.

Quote:

The inquisition has become more myth than anything, mostly fueled by skeptical criticism of Christianity. At this point, it appears that most people don't know the truth behind the matter, they just reference the inquisition in the assumption that everyone else will think it was a bloodbath at the hands of lunatic Christians.

The inquisition isn't a myth, nor is Christianity's role in it. Those lunatics in control called themselves Christians, had Christian followers and did horrible and disgusting things in the name of Christianity. Back to my quote I don't see what has been 'misrepresentated' about that.

Quote:

Pound for Pound the Jews are arguably the toughest, most adaptable, most enduring race on earth.

Uuhm, Jews are not a race. (Nor does a superior race exist, we really are all equal. Let's assume for a second that 'selection' has been tough on the "race" of Jews, our knowledge only goes back ~2000 years. 2000 years on the evolutionary scale is close to nothing and don't forget most if not all other races survived too. I can't see any reason to assume ANY race would be superior to another and I really mean ANY. )

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software