Quote:

It hardly matters what your definitions of a race are.

A group that has the same religion is (by far) not (always) the same as a race. It really matters a lot, since through time Jews have consisted of a whole variety of races Nitro . Eugenics is about groups that share a genetic history, a group of people with the same religion doesn't have to be from the same race at all. (Hitler considered Jews to be a (just one) race, yes, but off course he was 100% wrong there).

Quote:

even according to Darwinist standards the Jews seem much more 'fit' 'superior' 'strong' whatever then any nation on earth based upon many observations.

That's a rather shortsighted view (eventhough not really yours, I understand) though, not just because Jews are not a race, but also compared to other races... It's not like Jews have been the only group of people that has been slaved, hunted, prosecuted or whatever more. Let it be clear that I'm not defending any ideology, I'm just saying not even Jews are 'superior' not based on anything. You seem to be mixing up Hitler's ideology and Darwinian theory, although I'm sure you are familiar with the fact that Hitler simply took the things he could (ab)use.

When I'm honest, I often think Jews are acting rather strange in Israel right now, considering what they do to the Palestinians vs. what they have been through in World War II, and I'm saying this eventhough there's Jewish blood in my family. I find it very unfunny to hear that some (emphasis on 'some' here) Jewish people consider themselves to be superior to others, (not meant to anyone personal at all)

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software