I think Bush and Bin Laden both need a spanking. ;-) I think Bush may have been picked last during kick-ball at recess.. thus the "little man jump on the world" attitude. Bin Laden, of course his mother never spanked him for flying his kite to close to buildings.. thus the deranged ideas.

Muslims and some "so-called" Christians alike have violent and hateful ways. Lets get over the whole religion thing and look beyond it. If you like hurting, killing, murder, etc.. you are not even close to being a good person and I can assure you that you are far from the will of God. I do think IMO that the Koran teaches some very harsh things thus the mental-muslims that you call terrorists are just a product of their teachings.

Seeing both sides I can understand why they would like to slaughter the US now. Bush has done a fine job generating hate towards the US. We butt-in on any other country we choose. We can have any amount of nuclear weapons we choose.. yet we are bold enough to tell who can and cannot have them in other countries. To this day I cannot grasp how we started looking for Bin Laden and got stcuk in Iraq shoving a new Gov at them. IMO, if Bush was a Christian he would take those billions of dollars he has been spending and focus more on hungry childeren in the states... shelter for the homeless and so on. I know << rambling. Just dont put the name "Bush" in a conversation about Christianity. :-)

Quote:

-He says (like you do) fanatics = muslims. But this is not true.
-He has defined the "axis of evil" and he will fight against it
-Axis of evil = fanatics = muslims, this is what Bush says
-Everyone that does not share this thoughts, is an enemy for Bush

So I can indeed say that Bush tries to force a holy war between christians and muslims.

For the record, I have had some awesome Muslim friends. They're not ALL crazy. lol
And yes, Bush is pushing a war not just with Muslims.. but with anyone that looks at him the wrong way. I would hate to see the outcome if someone from China or North Korea slapped him. O_O I think I would have to move.

Last edited by Kinji_2007; 04/14/07 20:40.

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."