Quote:

Muslims and some "so-called" Christians alike have violent and hateful ways. Lets get over the whole religion thing and look beyond it. If you like hurting, killing, murder, etc.. you are not even close to being a good person and I can assure you that you are far from the will of God.

Yes, but why do you insist on believing that Muslim fanatics are a direct result of their religion, but Christian fanatics are not? That's really nonsense.

Quote:

I do think IMO that the Koran teaches some very harsh things thus the mental-muslims that you call terrorists are just a product of their teachings.

The Quran is very comparable to the bible, both the old and new testament, not just the names of important biblical persons are practically identical, also a lot of stories, and as we all know the old testament contains some rather bloody and violent scenes too. With comments on women, slaves and what more, right?

Same as the bible though, the Quran doesn't teach anyone to become a terrorist at all. You don't become a terrorist by believing in the Islam, that's ridiculous.

Quote:

So I can indeed say that Bush tries to force a holy war between christians and muslims.

Indeed, infact Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell and Bush himself have already made statements which confirm this. Rumsfeld: "we came as conquerers ... uuh, we didn't came as conquerers". I don't think he made a mistake in his speech there,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software