Quote:

Thatīs an easy exercise, even if I donīt like these silly arguments:

Not arguments. lol Just a simple conversation.

Quote:

"Think not that I am come to send peace: I came not to send peace but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

Read the rest of His lecture. You cannot take one verse and expect to understand what He is talking about.

Quote:

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."

Do you understand where they were going and what happens next? He didnt command them to do anything violent at all. Keep following the story and I can assure you that the Lord makes it ok. ;-)

Quote:

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." (John 15:6)

The branches are burned. I cannot possibly imagine burning someone over that scripture and who says the people doing the burning is a real Christian? Jesus taught above all to LOVE. Turn the other cheek. Do good to them that treat you bad and so on.

Quote:

One who kills a non-Muslim person under protection (Arabic: dhimmi) will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise."

What about a non-muslim thats not under protection?

Quote:

You will find, that not all people, who call themselves Muslims do live up to these standards: women and children are killed, hostages are murdered.

By saying that you know full well that anyone doing horrible things such as...

Quote:

The burning of unbelievers during the Inquisition

Is not at all a Christian. They just claim to be. The Bible says we will "know them by their fruits".

http://www.geocities.com/carapacedweller/kinjis/Tutorial_Index.html A5 and A6 tutorials <> E3S series "Show me once and I got it, tell me once and I'll think twice."